Chatham, MA Republicans
The media is now joining Obama is playing the race card. And here. Simply put, if you don’t vote for Obama, you’re racist. You have no legitimate reason not to.
1. That you’re troubled by the elite media’s attempt to force you to vote for Obama to prove you’re not a racist, is no reason.
2. That you’re troubled by Obama’s constant playing of the race card, first against Hillary Clinton, then against John McCain and now against anyone who raises a question or a criticism, is no reason.
3. That you’re troubled by his fixation on black power and dislike of whites as revealed in his own books in which he approvingly refers to “white men’s greed” as the cause of the world’s problems, is no reason.
4. That you’re troubled by his attraction to Marxist socialist principles that began in high school and continued through college where he “hung out” with black power advocates and Marxist socialists and distanced himself from whites, as he describes in his books, is no reason.
5. That you’re troubled that he put his Marxist socialist principles into practice by becoming a community organizer of blacks against the white establishment in Chicago working with communist/socialist ACORN and other community organizers, is no reason.
72. That you’re troubled that foreigners see things so much more clearly than our media and view the president candidate Obama as having a “nexus comprising black power anti-white racists, Jew-haters, revolutionary Marxists, unrepentant former terrorists and Chicago mobsters,” is no reason.